Monday 3 February 2014

Mini Monday - Philosophy Purity Cleanser

I received this with the first beauty box from Bristish Beauty Blogger and was so excited to try something out from Philosophy.

I know that this has been a big hit with many so was eager to find out how it compared to Cleanse and Polish from Liz Earle which I have reviewed here and my current favourite from Superdrug.

This does have a scent but I didn't find it offensive or unpleasant and it didn't linger on the skin. It isn't a cream like the other two cleansers but felt lovely on the skin none the less. Like Cleanse and Polish this is fine to use on your eyes which I love as I often struggle to get all my mascara off with just cleansing water.

I have read some reviews that this dried out peoples skin but I didn't experience any tightness or dryness after using this.

Overall I thought that this was a nice cleanser I wasn't blown away with this but didn't think it was bad. I doubt I will purchase as I don't think that this does anything that the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser doesn't do, you can read my full post on that here.

I would still love to try some of their bath and body products, does anyone have any recommendations.

You can pick up this cute 90ml size for £8.00 from boots.com or 471ml for £28.50 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment