Sunday 16 February 2014

November & December Empties

I am so far behind in posting my empties but here is what I used up in November and December.

Baylis & Harding Wild Rose & Raspberry Leaf Hand Wash this is my second bottle and I will definitely buy this again. It lasts ages and smells lovely. It also doesn't dry out your hands. This has to be my favourite budget hand wash. I have bought another scent to try and I hope it is as good as this one.  This is usually £2.00 for 500ml but is on offer at tesco.com for only £1.33.

Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion Pore Perfecting I bought this in an attempt to minimise my pores and also fill in a few lines too. This seems to been reformulated since I bought this as this now seems to be a 'nude' shade now whereas mine was white. I wasn't amazed with this I am not sure whether my expectations were too high but I could still see my pores and well unfortunately I still had those fine lines too. I did like how my foundation sat on top of this and am now converting to always using a primer, just not this one. You can pick up the new formulation for £19 from debenhams.com.

TRESemme 24 Hour Body Conditioner I have reviewed this here and unfortunately I really didn't like this product. It wasn't terrible just didn't do what I wanted it to. If your hair is more manageable and less problematic I would give this a try. You can pick up a small 100ml bottle for £1.49 from boots.com.

Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life this came away with me to Lanzarote and has the gorgeous Soap & Glory scent. I was disappointed in the grittiness of this. I like my scrubs to be more gritty and rough. I have got another one of these but wouldn't rush to buy another one. You can pick up 200ml for £7 from boots.com

Benefit The POREfessional I have several of these little 7.5ml bottles and this is the first one I have used up. This is very similar to the urban decay one and has a very silicone feel on the skin. I am not sure whether I have giant pores but again they were still visible after using this. I also find that you have to be careful not to use too much or your foundation won't sit nicely on top. The full size is available from feelunique.com for £24.50.

Shiseido The Skincare Hydro-Nourishing Softener I got this free with a magazine and to be honest I wasn't really sure what this was or what it was meant to do. I used this as a toner although it was thicker then any other toner I have used. As the name suggests this wasn't drying but I didn't notice any real difference in my skin. I can only find this on amazon.co.uk for £37.76 for 150ml.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua this is my Holy Grail foundation I have done a full review here. I have seriously missed having this in my arsenal, it feels so light on the skin but really does perfect your complexion. I will definitely pick up another one and and am tempted to try another Chanel foundation after falling for this. This is available from boots.com for £32.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic this is my favourite toner, I love the smell and the feel of this on my skin. When I stop using this my skin seems to play up more and just generally look a bit blah. I am trying to find a more budget friendly toner I like as much, but I cant. I have done a full post on the spritzer version here. You can pick this up for £13.25 from johnlewis.com.

Soap & Glory Clean on Me another product I took away with me. I love this it smells divine and foams well. I really can't find fault with this and would most definitely purchase the full size. The full size is £6 from boots.com.

Benefit Erase and Paste I suffer from very dark circles under my eyes and have done since I was a child. I heard so many beauty bloggers and vloggers rave about this so decided to bite the bullet and give it a go. I picked up shade 1 fair and it was a good colour match but unfortunately it didn't give enough coverage to erase my dark circles. I also didn't find this very good at concealing blemishes either. You can pick this up from feelunique.com for £19.50.

L'Occitane Ultra Rich Shower Cream this isn't my favourite shower gel but think it would be a good one for a family, if unlike me you don't mind sharing your products. I have written a full post which you can read here. I think my main issue with this is the price, I just think there are similar more purse friendly products out there. You can pick up 250ml for £14 from feelunique.com


No comments:

Post a Comment