Wednesday 19 March 2014

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream

This was a product that I didn't really need but it still managed to find it's way into my basket. I have quite a few eye cream samples that I want to try but when I saw this and the price, I knew I would have to give it ago.

This claims to minimise the appearance of dark circles after 4 weeks. I have mentioned before that I suffer from bad circles under my eyes, but recently they have got much worse and seem to spreading above my socket too. 

This is a light non greasy cream which sinks in quickly and doesn't leave any residue so is perfect for morning and evening. It has no smell - that I have noticed which I always find a bonus.

I have been using for a good couple of months, mostly in the morning as well as a more expensive night eye cream. To be honest, I haven't noticed any difference in my dark circles, in fact they have got worse. I can't blame this product for that as I have had an incredibly difficult couple of months, and unfortunately when I am stressed and run down my sleep really suffers. I may do a whole post on what has been going on, but lets say I am definitely not looking my best.

I guess this is a bit of an unfair review but I would say that the premium eye cream didn't help either which I am a lot more disappointed by.

I am not writing this off completely, as I do suffer from bad dark circles at the best of times and do think they have got worse due to actual lack of sleep. I would definitely recommend that people who perhaps don't suffer with such bad dark circles try this out.

If anyone else has tried this I would love to hear what you thought - should I try this again when things have calmed down?

This is currently available for £2.98 usually £5.99 from superdrug.com

No comments:

Post a Comment