Sunday 18 January 2015

Sample Sunday - Dr Brandt - Pores No More Pore Refiner


Another product I have had hanging around waiting for me to review. 

This is for oily/combination skin and can be used under or over makeup. This is very similar to Benefit Porefessional Primer with a silicone feel. I mainly concentrated on the areas of my face where I suffer larger pores and oiliness so my forehead, nose and cheeks. 

I don't feel that this made much difference to the appearance of my pores or controlled how oily my t-zone was, but it did make my makeup sit better on my skin and last longer.

I didn't try over makeup as not convinced this would sit nicely on top, if you have tried this please let me know how you got on.

Silicone primers are not my favourite to be honest, I don't get all the hype. I know they are popular but I don't really like the feel on my skin and they don't seem to do much for my pores.

Considering how similar this is to the Benefit one I can't get over the fact that this is nearly £15 more expensive - if you like the Benefit one stick with that and save yourself the £14.50. If you don't like silicone primers skip this one completely.

If any of you have any primer recommendations let me know I am especially interested in trying some drugstore ones.

The full size of this is available from birchbox.co.uk for £39.

**This was a sample received in a Birchbox which was fully paid for as a gift from a family member**

No comments:

Post a Comment