Monday 29 October 2012

Mac Style Blush

I have always been a bit frightened of blush, I have quite a ruddy complexion and always thought it would just make my face redder, but after spending some time at the Mac counter thought I would be brave and try Style.
Style is a frost finish blush described as a 'coral-peach with gold' in the pan it looks a tad bright but swatched it looks absolutely gorgeous.  A perfect shade for paler skin tones I think.
It can be easily blended out to give an even more subtle look
I am absolutely loving this blush at the moment it really adds a lovely subtle colour and sheen to the cheeks.  After using this I finally see the point in wearing blush it really finishes off the look making you look brighter and healthier.

I picked this up when I was on holiday but can be bought from maccosmetics.co.uk for £17.50

Does anyone have any other blush recommendations for a newly converted fan? 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks so pretty! I like that sheen :)

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I loved your post on cleaning brushes never thought to dry them flat even though I know you shouldn't get water at the bottom.

      Delete